Explore Greek Islands Greek Islands is one of the most visited top destinations in the world. Due to its ancient culture and beautiful weather all year around, it attracts lots of travelers every year.
Explore Greek Islands
Greek Islands is one of the most visited top destinations in the world. Due to its ancient culture and beautiful weather all year around, it attracts lots of travelers every year. Greece is a country with a lot to offer in terms of historical sights, food or beaches. You can spend numerous days to explore Greece and still find a lot more places that you would need to come back and visit. This packages takes you to some of the three most visited places in Greece: Athens, Santorini and Mykonos.
Places you will visit:
Explore Greece by visiting fascinating Athens and its amazing Acropolis, the whitewashed houses of Santorini and the beaches of Mykonos. Come and explore Greece Islands with us.
Package Details for Greek Islands:
This is a custom package and your package includes all the services from your arrival at the airport until your departure. The hotel options provided are all 4 star hotels. However, they can be upgraded or changed based on your budget and needs. The program is available year around.
Services Included – Land Only
- 9 days / 8 night
- Arrival transfer, by private car and driver from Athens Airport to hotel in Athens
- 2 night accommodation in Athens at Hotel Herodion or similar in a classic room
- Half day public guided tour of Athens including Acropolis
- Transfer, by private car and driver, from hotel in Athens to Port of Piraeus
- Speed ferry from Athens to Mykonos
- Arrival transfer, by private car and driver, from Port of Mykonos to hotel in Mykonos
- 3 night accommodation in Mykonos at Hotel Petinos or similar in a classic room
- Half day public guided tour of Delos
- Public Wine and Culture Tour in Mykonos
- Transfer by, private car and driver, from hotel in Mykonos to Port of Mykonos
- Speed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- Transfer, by private car and driver from Port of Santorini to hotel in Santorini
- 3 night accommodation in Santorini at Santorini Palace or similar in a superior double room
- Romantic Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- Departure transfer, by private car and driver form hotel in Santorini to Santorini Airport
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel Tax
Dates and Price details
|Departure Dates||Price details|
|Available year around||Call us to get a quote|
- DAY 1 / Departure from USA
- Departure from USA to Athens, Greece.
- DAY 2 / Athens
- Arrival transfer, by private car and driver from Athens Airport to hotel in Athens. Check into Hotel Herodion or similar.
- DAY 3 / Athens City Tour with Acropolis
- In this tour, you will have the opportunity to see the striking contrasts that makes Athens such a fascinating city. Your expert guide will take you to see the old city center, the Constitution Square(Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University and the National Library.
On the way to the Acropolis, you will make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896. You will see the temple of Olympian Zeus and the Hadrian's Arch. At the Acropolis, you will visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens.
- DAY 4 / Mykonos
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will have a transfer, by private car and driver to the Port of Athens. You will take a fast ferry from Athens to Mykonos. Upon arrival in Mykonos Port to hotel in Mykonos. Check in at Hotel Petios to similar.
- DAY 5 / Delos Tour
- After breakfast, you will visit one of the most important archeological sites if Greece: The Ancient Sacred Island of Delos! Only 45 minute boat ride away from Mykonos Delos was the center of the Cyclades of the ancient world, the island of light, birth place of Apollo and Artemis, home to the first multicultural civilization and trade.
There is alit to see in Delos, having been inhabited between 2500 and 69BC. DELOS boasts of many treasures remaining from these times like the ancient market place Agora, the famous terrace of the Naxos lions, the holly lake, the ancients living quarters.
- DAY 6 / Wine and Tour Culture Tour
- All over the world Mykonos is known as a beautiful Greek Island with white washed houses, great sandy beaches and cosmopolitan flair. On this tour, you can learn all about the local people, their culture and the way of life. On an easy walking tour off the main streets and through the old private alleys you will visit the Agricultural Museum with Boni's windmill, the Folklore Museum with many interesting collections of furniture, jewelry, pictures and items of the daily life.
The second part of the tour is dedicated to the history of the Greek Wines which we learn all about in a traditional tavern with wine tasting.
- DAY 7 / Santorini
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will have a transfer, by private car and driver from hotel in Mykonos to Port of Mykonos. Fast ferry from Mykonos to Santorini. Upon arrival in Santorini, you will have a transfer by private car and driver from port of Santorini to hotel in Santorini. Check in at Satorini Palace or similar in a superior double room.
- DAY 8 / Romantic Sunset Cruise
- The tour starts by bus from the pick up point and will take you to the port of Athinios where the boat King Thiras will be waiting for you. The boat will sail under the Caldera and you will see the best spots to enjoy the view and spectacular sights of caldera and volcano. On the boat, you will have a delicious buffet dinner. Before the sun starts setting, you will be taking to the best spot to watch the sunset.
- DAY 9 / Santorini
- Day at leisure.
- DAY 10 / RETURN TO USA
- Departure transfer, by private car and driver from hotel in Santorini to Santorini Airport.
Terms and Conditions
You can refer to our general Terms&Conditions