Spain is another great destination to visit. It has so much to offer from the majestic historical castles to magnificent monuments. We know that 11 days won’t be enough to visit all the wonderful ...
Spain is another great destination to visit. It has so much to offer from the majestic historical castles to magnificent monuments. We know that 11 days won’t be enough to visit all the wonderful places Spain has to offer. However, we have put the below package together just to give you an idea on where you can visit just in 11 days.
Places you will visit
First, you will start your vacation by arriving in Barcelona where you will admire the Sagrada Familia and Monserrat.Second, you will head to Madrid by plane. Lastly, you will take a train to Seville to end your trip at the Southern capital of Spain.
Package Details for Spain
This is a custom package and your package includes all the services from your arrival at the airport until your departure. The hotel options provided are all 4 star hotels. However, they can be upgraded or changed based on your budget and needs. The program is available year around.
Services Included – Land Only
- 11 days / 10 nights
- Arrival transfer, by private car and driver from Barcelona Airport to hotel in Barcelona
- 4 night accommodation in Barcelona at Hotel 1898 or similar in a classic double room
- Half day afternoon tour of Gaudi Barcelona with fast track entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Half day afternoon tour of Monserrat with Cog-Wheel Train
- Full day wine and Cava Tour
- Private transfer from hotel in Barcelona to Barcelona Airport
- Private arrival transfer from Madrid Airport to Madrid hotel
- 3 night accommodation in Madrid at Hotel Vincci The Mint or similar in a classic double room
- Half day guided tour of highlights of Madrid with skip the line guided tour of Royal Palace
- Half day Toledo Tour
- Flamenco Show at “Cafe de Chinitas” with dinner
- Private transfer from Madrid hotel to train station
- Train from Madrid to Seville
- Private transfer from Seville train station to hotel in Seville
- 2 night accommodation in Seville at Casas De La Juderia or similar in a classic double room
- Half day guided tour of Alcazar, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda
- Private departure transfer from Seville hotel to Seville Airport
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel Tax
Dates and Price details
|Departure Dates||Price details|
|Available year around||From $2,799.00 per person based on double occupancy – Land Only|
- DAY 1 / Departure from US
- Departure from US to Barcelona.
- DAY 2 / Barcelona
- Private arrival transfer from Barcelona Airport to hotel in Barcelona. 4 night accommodation at Hotel 1898 or similar in a standard double room.
- DAY 3 / Gaudi Barcelona
- Half day afternoon tour of Gaudi Barcelona with fast track entrance to Sagrada Familia: Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. This Half-day excursion will take you through his body of work. The first part of the visit consists in a guided visit outside and inside the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation. Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. We will finish de tour with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops we can find some buildings in modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour will end up in front la Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square. (This tour is public, shared with other guests not belonging the same party)
- DAY 4 / Monserrat with Cog-Wheel Train
- Half day afternoon tour of Monserrat with Cog-Wheel Train: Montserrat is a rocky mountain located 50 km to the southwest of Barcelona. It is considered the most significant and important mountain of Catalonia. The etymology of Montserrat comes from Catalan Mont (mountain) and serrat (serrated). The mountain receives its name for its peculiar morphology. In 1987 Montserrat was declared a Natural Park to ensure its conservation. The highest peak is called Sant Jeroni (Saint Jerome) and stands at 1,236 meters above sea level. The importance of this mountain is due to the legend of the miraculous appearance of the Madonna and Child in one of the caves. This cave received the name Santa Cova (The Saint Cave). To this day the wood carving of the Madonna and Child are kept in the Church of the monastery and it is possible to visit it. This image of the Madonna is popularly known as La Moreneta (The Black Madonna) for its dark color. The color is the result of a reaction caused by varnish. La Moreneta´s holiday is on April 27th. Due to the legend of the Madonna, the mountain has been linked with spirituality. Besides the main monastery of Santa María de Montserrat, there is a great number of small churches and chapels, some of them abandoned. The main monastery stands at 720 meters above sea level. Nowadays there is a community of 80 monks that live there and follow the rule of Saint Benedict. During the first part of the tour you will enjoy an introduction to the history of the monastery. Once the guided tour has ended, you will have free time to enjoy de fabulous land scape by yourself, to visit the local food market, to visit de audiovisual exhibition and to taste some typical liqueurs. This tour is public, shared with other guests not belonging the same party. Montserrat Rack Railway (Cog-Wheel Train) tickets included).
- DAY 5 / Cava and Wine Tour
- Full day Cava & Wine tour: Day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedès area. During this visit you will learn many details about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and have the opportunity to taste the different wines and cavas. Catalunya is one of Spain’s most prominent wine producing areas, boasting eleven origin appellations. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years, and nowadays is the Spain’s biggest producer of wine, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including cava, which accounts for half of this production. Itinerary: Barcelona - Jean Leon winery - Torres winery - Caves Freixenet (winery) - Barcelona. (This tour is public, shared with other guests not belonging the same party)
- DAY 6 / Madrid (Flamenco Show with dinner)
- Private transfer from hotel in Barcelona to Barcelona Airport.
Private arrival transfer from Madrid Airport to hotel in Madrid.
3 night accommodation in Madrid at Hotel Vincci The Mint or similar in a standard double room.
<br? Flamenco Show at "Cafe de Chinitas" with dinner: Enjoy a great traditional flamenco show! Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitas is located in a beautiful and inviting 18th century mansion – a perfect place for those who wish to combine Mediterranean cuisine with the best flamenco in the Spanish capital.
Some of flamenco’s most important artistes have performed at Cafe de Chinitas. Tomas de Madrid, La Chunga, always barefoot and spontaneous; the legendary Rosario, Maria Albaicin, Carmen Mora, Pastora Imperio, Manuela Vargas, and the "Los Pelaos" family, among others.
The most outstanding singers dominating a variety of styles have also perfomed there: Carmen Linares, Tony Maya, Maria Vargas, Enrique Morente, El Lebrijano, and Jose Merce, who started his career in this tablao to become one of the most famous flamenco artists of the moment. Among the guitarists that have performed here, one must not forget the grand maestro Victor Monge "Serranito", Andres Heredia, Manuel Sison, El Entri and the Carmona brothers, better known as "Los Habichuela". Nowadays, some of flamenco’s top virtuosos and young promises perform regularly at Cafe Chinitas, who see the tablao as a door to the flamenco world.
- DAY 7 / Madrid Tour with Royal Palace
- Half day guided tour of highlights of Madrid with skip the line guided tour of Royal Palace: Start the tour at a centrally located point from where you will head to the Plaza de Oriente, then you will arrive at the Debod Temple of must where we will stop for a walk and taking some pictures accompanied by our guide.
After this visit you will return to your coach to head towards the Plaza Mayor where you make a new stop and will be able to visit la Plaza de Villa and Puerta del Sol. After the visit, return to coach to continue your visit Carrera de San Jerónimo Street, Las Cortes (Spanish Parliament), Neptuno’s Square (Famous artistic fountain), Paseo Del Prado (Walk of Art: Thyssen, Prado & Reina Sofía Museums), Atocha Railway Station, Royal Botanic Gardens of Madrid, Cibeles Square (Famous artistic fountain), Alcalá Street, Alcalá’s Gate, Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas (Bullring) where you will make your last stop. To conclude, you will return to coach and end up seeing Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Home of Real Madrid CF), Paseo de la Castellana Street, Plaza de Colón (Columbus Square), National Library, Gran Vía Street, Plaza de España, Plaza de Oriente (end of the tour).
You will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by your guide. Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works). The Royal Palace was built in the XVIII century upon the ancient Baroque Italian style fortress of the Habsburg. It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. To date, the most stunning receptions of the Spanish Crown are celebrated there: audiences, dinner parties, signature of agreements and the traditional ceremony of presentation in which foreign ambassadors present Credential Letters to His Majesty the King. You will visit the Armory Square (exterior of the palace), the Grand Staircase, the King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne Room and the Crown Room. After the guided tour, you may visit on your own the Royal Armory and enjoy the views from the viewpoint of the Armory Square. Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the official acts to be celebrated in the palace. Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot. (This tour is public, shared with other guests not belonging the same party)
- DAY 9 / TOLEDO TOUR
- Half day Toledo Tour: Discover the “City of the Three Cultures”. Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures”, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together. In the XVI century, it was also home to the great painter El Greco. (This tour is public, shared with other guests not belonging the same party)
- DAY 9 / SEVILLA
- Private transfer from hotel in Madrid to Madrid train station. Economy train from Madrid to Seville. Private transfer from Seville train station to hotel in Seville. 2 night accommodation at Hotel Casas De La Juderia or similar in a classic double room.
- DAY 10 / Alcazar, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda
- Half day tour of Alcazar, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda:The best way to discover Seville is through its monuments and their architecture, stories and characters that are essential parts of the city’s history. On this 3–hour skip-the-line tour, visit the Royal Alcázar, the oldest royal palace in Europe. Each of the kings who lived in the palace left his mark. Continue to the Seville Cathedral for the second part of the tour. Visit the interior and hear about the important historical figures buried there. Admire works by many important artists. Marvel at the immense, 16th-century stained-glass windows that illuminate the 5 naves of the cathedral. Visit the famous Moorish Giralda Tower, an icon of the city. (This tour is public, shared with other guests not belonging the same party)
- DAY 11 / Departure to US
- Private departure transfer from hotel in Seville to Seville Airport.
Terms and Conditions
You can refer to our general Terms&Conditions